Durcan Services specify and install a range of high
performance renders for either patch repair of damaged and blown render or complete re-renders.
Where walls are particularly difficult to render GRC
(Glassfibre Re-enforced Cement) is used to insure a perfect bond between the brick, stone or blockwork and the render.
The GRC render comes in pre-mixed bags to guarantee consistency (poor consistency of mix is often the reason
behind traditional render failure) and will extend the life of your rendered wall.
- A more durable, hi-bond and crack resistant render than conventional sand and cement mixes
- High tensile strength and impact resistant
- Adheres well to typically difficult to render surfaces e.g. pebbledash, hard brick or previously painted
- Water repellant
- Delivered in pre-mixed bags direct from the factory, so consistency is guaranteed
- Helps avoid typical problems of cracking in traditional render
- The ultimate base coat render.
Ideal for homeowners who are looking to transform the look of their property by covering over existing brick,
block, stone, pebbledash and other uneven finishes. A GRC base coat is used to ensure a perfect bond between render and substrate.
Smooth or textured decorative finishes can then be applied in a colour of your choice.
For more information on how we can help improve the look of your property, call us today on 0800 77 20206. We offer a free, no
obligation assessment and quotation.